Uniden is proud to introduce its first conference speakerphone ideal for businesses of all size… the VP300 Conference Speakerphone with Dual Mode allows for both PSTN + VoIP* lines and is perfect for the modern office that want to remain connected.
This easy to Install system comes equipped with SonicClearâ„¢ II Technology, PSTN and Native VoIP* Support. The VP300 system also comes with a Recording Function which is great to record those key discussion points in a meeting.
Ideal for Office use or as a Business Application.
The VP300 Conference Speakerphone System also features optional Expandable Microphones with Audio output function and a Modern Stylish Design. The VP300 Conference Speakerphone brings you exceptional voice quality and talking range.
Bi-Directional Microphones aid in Noise Suppression which Purifies Voice Signals for all Parties in the Conversation.
With Phonebook Search & Dial and up to 140 Phonebook Entries makes the VP300 Conference Speakerphone the ideal system for your business Office/Business needs.
- Conference Speakerphone
- Dual Mode – PSTN & VoIP* enabled
- Conversation Record with Ability to Record Meetings
- Full-Duplex Conversation and Crystal-Clear Voice
- Compatible with 3 SIP* Accounts
- DSP – Digital Signal Processing for extreme noise reduction
- Bi-Directional Microphone for Noise Suppression which Purifies Voice Signal For All Parties in Conversation
- Easy to Install
- LCD and Caller ID* Display
- Caller ID* History
- Call Forwarding
- Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- External Microphone Compatible
- Speaker Volume Adjustable: 15 Level
- Ideal for Office or Business Application
- Phonebook – Up to 140 Entries
- Phonebook Search and Dial
- Alarm Setting Function
- VP300 Dimensions: 75mm (H) X 400mm (W) X 400mm (D)
- VP300 Weight: 1299 grams