The Uniden Oceanus D UM415 25 watt full-featured fixed mount VHF marine radio is designed with a shorter chassis for more versatile installations.
Ideal for off-shore communications, this watertight UM415 is the flagship of all VHF marine models. The watertight radio housing is certified to meet the worldwide JIS8 water-resistance specification*. It has a rugged waterproof and submersible speaker microphone, which includes Channel Select, One-Touch 16/9 and Triple Watch Select Keys.
Equipped with dual speakers for better sound clarity, the UM415 has one speaker at the front of the unit and a second speaker built into the microphone handpiece.
The DSC Class D function allows for selective calls to any vessel with a DSC marine radio. A Mobile Maritime Service Identity (MMSI) number is required to use DSC3. Send or display position information with the connection of an optional GPS receiver or optional chart plotter. Send an Emergency Distress signal at the touch of the Red Emergency button; this includes your MMSI number and GPS position.
The UM415 allows you to boost the transmission power from 1 watt to 25 watts for maximum transmission distance. The Extra Large LCD Display and Keypad is backlit for easy viewing at night or in low light situations. The microphone and controls are made out of non-slip rubberised material making it comfortable and secure to handle.
Designed in Japan to offer outstanding performance in virtually all conditions and situations, this off-shore radio represents the highest level of quality and performance in marine radios. Uniden’s UM415 is durable and ideal enough for boating, marine, fishermen, commercial use and so much more. With extended range and crystal clear sound, the UM415 is the ultimate in VHF marine communications.
* Complies with JIS8 water-resistant standards, which means the radio can be submerged in 1.5 metre of water for 30 minutes without damage.
- Submersible Design – Complies with JIS8 water-resistant standards, which means the radio can be submerged in 1.5 meter of water for 30 minutes without damage
- All marine VHF channels for the U.S., Canada, and international waters
- Large, Dot Matrix Display and Dimmer
- Ultra Compact Rugged Construction
- Full Dot Matrix Display with Easy-to-Use Intuitive Menus
- Quick Command® One-Touch Ch 16/9 Key on the Microphone
- Durable Rubber Grip Microphone
- Advanced DSC Class D functions, including Test Calling
- Memory scan mode – Lets you save channels to memory and monitor them in quick succession
- Transmitter Power Level Select – Lets you boost the transmitter power from 1 watt to 25 watts for added transmission distance
- Battery level display and tone – Sounds an alert tone if the battery voltage goes too high or too low
- Triple Watch Operation – Checks the Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels 16 and 9 in the background
- 3 Year Waterproof Protection Warranty
- Size: H 75 mm x W 167 mm x L 129 mm (without Heat Sink)
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Standard Accessories: Mounting bracket and hardware, microphone hanger
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω nominal