The new FP 1220 is a Stylish Home and Small Office Corded Phone and offers versatility with the added convenience of Advanced LCD with Caller Identification to show you the incoming number and name of who is calling you.
This modern designed phone has many great features including Duplex Speakerphone on the Base, Adjustable Volume Control. Offering a Backlit Ice Blue LCD Display and Keypad it allows for easy viewing in all light situations. The Real Time Clock with Date allows you to keep track of the time while you are on that important call.
Uniden have thought of all your needs by incorporating a mounting system to fit over your existing Wall Brackets.
The FP 1220 is operational even under power failure conditions even under those unexpected power failures which is essential or alternatively you can use it as a backup to your Cordless Phone.
This product is designed and engineered by Uniden providing the most superior sound quality that a corded phone has to offer.
*Caller ID and POP ID Features only work if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for these services.
** In the event of a power failure occurring, incoming and outgoing calls can be made however the speakerphone on the base as well as the backlit keypad and LCD display will not function.
- Advanced LCD & Caller ID* Display:
– Caller ID*
– Up to 66 Caller ID* Memories
– POP ID* – Caller Name Identification
– Real Time Clock with Date
- Operational Under Power Failure Conditions**
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on base
- Backlit Ice Blue LCD Display
- Up to 70 Phonebook Memory (Name & Number)
- Visual Message Waiting and New Call Indicator*
- On Hook Dialling
- Maxi Sound – Extra Loud Handset Volume Control
- Flash Button (Call Waiting Compatible)
- Ringer (High / Low / Off)
- 3 One Touch Speed Dial Memories
- 10 Two Touch Speed Dial Memories
- Last Number Redial
- Mute Button
- Pause Button
- Wall / Desk Mountable (Designed to fit onto existing wall brackets)
- Additional Features
- Dimensions FP 1220: 205mm (H) x 160mm (W) x 70mm (D)
- Weight FP 1220: 682 grams